1. Regularly check the punch turntable and die mounting base of stamping parts to ensure the coaxial accuracy of upper and lower turntables.
2. The hardware stamping parts need to be strictly checked before installation and application, the dirt should be cleaned, and the stamping parts guide sleeve and die casting die should be carefully checked for good lubrication.
3. In order to ensure the service life of the drawing and compression parts, the spring of the die should also be replaced regularly to prevent the fatigue damage of the spring from affecting the use of the drawing stamping parts.
4. When installing the die, the stamping personnel should use soft metal manufacturing tools to prevent the stamping parts from being damaged by impact and extrusion during the installation process.
5. The edge wear of punch and die of stamping parts should be stopped in time and polished in time, otherwise the wear degree of die edge will be rapidly expanded, the wear of die will be accelerated, and the stamping quality and die life will be reduced.