Forging Process is one of the two components of forging (forging and stamping), in which forging machine is used to press metal billet to produce plastic deformation and Electric Power Fittings so as to obtain forging with certain mechanical properties, shape and size.
According to the way the blank moves, forging can be divided into free forging, upsetting, extrusion, die forging, closed die forging, closed heading forging. 1.Free forging. Use the impact force or pressure to deform the metal between the upper and lower iron (anvil block) to obtain the required forgings, mainly manual forging and mechanical forging two kinds.
2.Die forging. Die forging is divided into open die forging and closed die forging. The metal blank is obtained by compression deformation in the forging die bore of a certain shape, which can be divided into cold heading, roll forging, radial forging and extrusion, etc.
3, closed die forging and closed heading forging because there is no flying edge, the utilization rate of materials is high. It is possible to finish complex forgings with one or several processes. Since there is no flying edge, the forgings have less force area and less load required. However, it should be noted that the blank can not be completely restricted, so it is necessary to strictly control the volume of the blank, control the relative position of the forging die and measure the forging die, and try to reduce the wear of the forging die.
According to GB/T5075-2001 national standard "Terms of Power fittings" definition: Electric power fittings are connected and combined all kinds of devices in the power system, play a role in the transmission of mechanical load, electrical load and some protective metal accessories.
Product Parameter (Specification)
Insulator/conductor/shockproof/wire protection/lightning protection/contact stability/fixing/suspension, etc
High voltage line/power station/distribution station
Product Feature And Application
According to the main properties and uses of the hardware, the hardware can be roughly divided into the following categories:
1) , suspension fixtures, also known as support fixtures or suspension clip. This kind of equipment is mainly used to hang the wire insulation substring (mostly used in the linear tower) and hang the jumper on the insulator string.
2) , anchoring fixtures, also known as fastening fixtures or wire clamp. This kind of hardware is mainly used to fasten the terminal of the wire, so that it is fixed on the wire insulator string, and also used to fix the lightning rod terminal and anchor the cable. Anchor fixtures bear all the tension of wire and lightning rod, and some anchor fixtures change as a conductor!
3), connecting hardware, also known as hanging wire parts. The fittings are used for string connection of insulators and for connection of fittings to fittings. It carries a mechanical load.
4) Replacement of gold tools. This kind of gold is specially used for connecting various bare conductors and lightning arresters. The connectors bear the same electrical load as the conductor, and most connectors bear all the tension of the conductor or lightning rod.
5) Protective equipment. This kind of tool is used to protect wires and insulators, such as pressure balancing ring for protecting insulators, heavy hammer for preventing the pulling of insulator strings and anti-vibration hammer and wire protection bar for preventing the vibration of wires
6) Contact with gold tools. This kind of hardware is used for hard bus, soft bus and electrical equipment outgoing terminal connection, wire T connection and do not bear the parallel connection, these connections are electrical contact. Therefore, the high electrical conductivity and contact stability of contact fixtures are required.
7), fixed fixtures, also known as power plant fixtures or high current busbar fixtures. This kind of hardware is used for fixing and connecting all kinds of hard or soft busbars and pillar insulators in power distribution devices. Most of the fixed hardware does not act as a conductive body, but only plays the role of fixing, supporting and hanging!
Our current production process: stamping/forging + machining + surface treatment (hot dip galvanizing/electric galvanizing)
Carbon steel, regular grade:20#/45#Q235/Q355
Material is stainless steel, regular grade:SS301/304/316
Other materials: H59 copper
Surface treatment: hot dip galvanizing/electric galvanizing
Surface requirements: According to customer requirements
Deliver,Shipping And Serving
Delivery of transportation and services
Transportation method: sea freight, railway, air freight
Packaging method: pallet (plywood or fumigated wood), wooden box+lid+cardboard box+corner protection+PE film
Delivery method: FOB Ningbo or Shanghai
Workshop picture: (stamping/forging equipment and workshop)